It's Easy to Find and Create Your Own Unique Gift Tags





Finding Materials for Gift Tags is as Simple as
Taking a Photograph of  a vintage postcard found at a local flea market, or rummaged from a family member's attic.  Some people like using the original postcard, but I find that using a photograph or photo copy allows me to use the image for multiple projects.  This also allows me to transform basic photos into more graphic images like the one below.





A lot of home publishing programs like the printshop make it simple to transform everyday photos into professional looking images like this one on the left.  I used the two black and white photos below to create this color image.  The photo of the pine cone was shot in my front yard, and the text image was a photo of a vintage Christmas card push pinned to my inspiration board in my studio.

Simply peruse your own photo files to find images that interest you and crop portions of them to create one-of-a kind gift tags.

As you may notice, a great original image quality is not always important to produce a stunning end result.






















Popular Posts